Over the next few decades, not only rail transport standards will rise, but also the need for sustainable rail track systems. To help your needs for tomorrow, edilon)(sedra is working responsibly today.
Our approach to sustainability starts with running a safe, efficient and responsible business. We’re helping to shape a more sustainable rail infra future, by using recycled and recyclable materials, investing in green technologies and collaborating with you on global rail infra challenges. We aim to continuously improve the way we operate to prevent incidents and identify, avoid and minimize adverse environmental and social impacts across your projects.
Our efforts with regard to sustainability:
- Minimizing our Carbon Footprint
- Collaborating with clients, universities and other rail infra stakeholders to obtain sustainable solutions
- Developing renewable polymer products and sustainable systems
- Sharing benefits with the communities where we operate
edilon)(sedra operates a number of policies to ensure that we are conducting business in an ethical and transparent manner. These include:
- Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking
- Health and Safety
If you want us to provide you our Statements about these policies, please contact us: email@example.com