edilon)(sedra Corkelast® ERS for TRAINS in INDUSTRIAL AREAS
The edilon)(sedra Corkelast® ERS (Embedded Rail System) has radically changed the concept of how rails can be supported. The use of a homogeneous continual elastic support along the full length of the rail provides optimal required support, resilience and electrical isolation. Moreover, it eliminates the logistical problems and costs associated with ballast, sleepers, base plates, and fasteners, and their subsequent inspection and maintenance. These unique features make edilon)(sedra Corkelast® ERS perfectly applicable for trains in industrial areas.
- Perfectly suitable for heavy axle loads
- Highly durable for mixed crossing traffic (train and heavy trucks, reach stackers, service vehicles, etc)
- Fast and efficient installation so operation will be less affected
- Savings in construction height & weight
- Easy to clean
- Optimum electrical insulation