Embedded Rail System for metros
The edilon)(sedra ERS (Embedded Rail System) has radically changed the concept of how rails can be supported. The use of a homogeneous continual elastic support along the full length of the rail provides optimal required support, resilience and electrical isolation.
Moreover, it eliminates the logistical problems and costs associated with ballast, sleepers, base plates, and fasteners, and their subsequent inspection and maintenance. These unique features make edilon)(sedra ERS perfectly applicable for tunnels, stations, industrial tracks, depots, washing plants, working pits.
- Highly durable for mixed crossing traffic (metro and rescue & service vehicles)
- Savings in construction height & weight
- Considerable reduction of ground/structure borne noise
- Aesthetic design and easy to clean
- Pilferage proof (no clips which could be stolen or bent / no screws which could be loosen)
- Optimum electrical insulation
To experience our rich portfolio of ERS track systems for metros please take a look in our SELECTOR TRACK SYSTEMS.