Level Crossing System for trains
edilon)(sedra Corkelast® LCS (Level Crossing System) is applied in all possible kinds of intersections where road meets rail. There are almost no restrictions. edilon)(sedra Corkelast® LCS offers a unique solution, which combines in an ideal way the rail fastening system and the paved road into one structural monolithic unit. By combining edilon)(sedra Corkelast® LCS concrete slabs, level crossings from 6 to 50 meters length can be installed in a period of 8 to 30 hours, including the removal of the old crossing!
- Smooth and small flange ways rail and road
- Applicable for curves and transition curves
- Long lasting stable track superstructure : heavy truck/train load resistance
- Settlement-free track system
- Very high resistance against wear
- High slip resistance due to special shape of the surface
- Optimum electrical insulation for signaling systems
To experience our rich portfolio of Corkelast® LCS track systems please take a look in our SELECTOR TRACK SYSTEMS.