Urban Slab Track System for trams and light rail
The ballastless track system edilon)(sedra Corkelast® USTS (Urban Slab Track System), together with edilon)(sedra Corkelast® ERS, forms a unique and durable rail solution for urban areas. edilon)(sedra Corkelast® USTS, for both rail and road traffic, provides significant reduction of noise and vibration, which is currently ever more important in densely populated areas.
- Highly durable for mixed crossing traffic (tram, light rail and heavy trucks, busses, cars, rescue, service vehicles, etc)
- Continuous elastic rail and slab support
- Savings in construction height & weight
- Fast and efficient installation
- Reduction of ground/structure borne noise
- Optimum electrical insulation resulting in no stray current problems (sewage, water/gas pipes, etc.)
- Adaptable to all rail profiles, all available slab dimensions and top layer finishes
To experience our rich portfolio of track systems for trams please take a look in our SELECTOR TRACK SYSTEMS.