Urban Slab Track System for trams and light rail
The ballastless track system edilon)(sedra USTS (Urban Slab Track System), together with edilon)(sedra ERS, forms a unique and durable rail solution for urban areas. edilon)(sedra USTS, for both rail and road traffic, provides significant reduction of noise and vibration, which is currently ever more important in densely populated areas.
- Highly durable for mixed crossing traffic (tram, light rail and heavy trucks, busses, cars, rescue, service vehicles, etc)
- Continuous elastic rail and slab support
- Savings in construction height & weight
- Fast and efficient installation
- Reduction of ground/structure borne noise
- Optimum electrical insulation resulting in no stray current problems (sewage, water/gas pipes, etc.)
- Adaptable to all rail profiles, all available slab dimensions and top layer finishes
To experience our rich portfolio of track systems for trams please take a look in our SELECTOR TRACK SYSTEMS.