edilon)(sedra Corkelast® ERS for TRAIN DEPOTS
The edilon)(sedra Corkelast® ERS (Embedded Rail System) has radically changed the concept of how rails can be supported. The use of a homogeneous continual elastic support along the full length of the rail provides optimal required support, resilience and electrical isolation. Moreover, it eliminates the logistical problems and costs associated with ballast, sleepers, base plates, and fasteners, and their subsequent inspection and maintenance. These unique features make edilon)(sedra Corkelast® ERS perfectly applicable for train depots, washing plants and working pits.
- Gain of working space in working pits
- Maximum water and chemical resistance
- Highly durable for mixed crossing traffic (train and service vehicles, cars, etc)
- Savings in construction height & weight
- Easy to clean
- Optimum electrical insulation