After the rail replacement on the steel Demka railway bridge last year, we replaced the rails on the adjacent concrete-steel “Second Demka” railway bridge in the first week of July of this year.
The project in short:
- Lifetime extension of the rail bridge construction
- Rail replacement of 2 x 255 m track in a short period of time (9 days possession), for a minimal disturbance to train passengers
- In close cooperation with main contractor VolkerRail
- Applied rail fastening system: edilon)(sedra Corkelast® ERS (Embedded Rail System)
- ERS contributes to an extended rail and bridge life due to: continuous rail support, optimized vibration mitigation, optimal electrical insulation