On the 8th of October 2015, edilon)(sedra held its 5th Technology Forum at the TECHNOSEUM – Museum for Technology and Labour in Mannheim, Germany.
High-profile, reputable speakers held lectures on the theme ‘Railway Bridges’. Around 60 experts from the rail branch attended the forum and shared their most recent knowledge concerning planning, construction and maintenance of railway bridges.
The attendees enjoyed the evening together in a relaxed atmosphere after the technical presentations and discussions. For this, edilon)(sedra booked the historical reconstructed station ambience “Arbeiterkneipe“ (workers tavern) at TECHNOSEUM. In this particular ambience the attendees had the opportunity to deepen the discussions of the day and expand their personal network.
You can download the appropriate lectures here:
- Die DIN 45673-8, neue Erkenntnisse im Hinblick auf Fugenkonstruktionen – Gerd Gruetze
- Instandsetzung Heidemannbrücke – Dominic Reyer
- Körperschallmaßnahmenauf Brücken – Udo Lenz
- Mit gutem Gefühl unterwegs – Thomas Czech
- Posibilities and advances of the ERS system for bridge restoration – Pavel Ryjacek
- Tramverbindung Hardbruecke – Ralph Signer