edilon)(sedra Corkelast® EBS for TRAIN DEPOTS
edilon)(sedra Corkelast® EBS (Embedded Block System), a ballast free rail track system, that consists of concrete monolithic blocks that support running rails. The concrete blocks are elastically embedded into pre-cast concrete trays that are cast permanently into the slab track. This bonding also forms a seal to prevent the ingress of liquids and detritus that may cause problems for ordinary ‘booted’ block systems.
- Tuned vibration attenuation “mass-spring-system”
- Savings in construction height & weight
- Omission of reinforcement in the track concrete
- Fast, simple and accurate installation methods
- Sustainable track geometry
- Optimum electrical isolation