Want to be on the right track with your career? Looking for a new challenge? Join edilon)(sedra international supplier of rail track systems.
We are recruiting a Civil or Industrial Engineer for our Engineering department based in Alcobendas.
Civil or Industrial Engineer – Railway Track Technology – based in Alcobendas (Madrid area, Spain)
What is your challenge?
You will participate in the realization of heavy rail, tramway, metro and industrial rail projects. Your main challenge is to apply edilon)(sedra track systems in order to create bespoke engineering solutions for our clients. You will be working together with other engineers and CAD designers, and in close coordination with our Sales and R&D Departments.
Skills and qualifications you will need to fulfil this challenging job
- Fluent in English –international experience is a must. Any other language will be highly appreciated. You will be a part of an international organization. Almost all our communications take place in English.
- Strong problem solving skills. You must be able to analyze input information and be proactive in proposing sound engineering solutions.
- Excellent writing skills. You will be drafting reports, method statements, risk assessments, memos, and other types of documents.
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit so that you can communicate with our CAD/BIM team.
- Good understanding of track technology and construction methods in the rail sector
- Ability to work in a team
- An appreciation of business demands
- Full time available
What do you get in return for your efforts?
- An informal organization with a broad range of opportunities for personal development.
- A diverse and challenging career step in a strong growing rail market.
- Room for your contribution to the development of technical concepts in a dynamic environment.
Discover also on our website to get a impression of what the company is capable of.