From the beginning of September we have an interesting internship available for approximately 5 or 6 months. Our office is located in Haarlem, but we also offer hybrid working:
Internship Marketing, 32-40 hours per week
During your internship at edilon)(sedra BV we do our best to offer you all resources to make your internship successful. You will be part of our marketing team and will work closely with our sales departments.
You will take care of our websites, LinkedIn social media, and other digital platforms. You develop and write content, to stay in view with current customers, but also to attract new customers. You recognize our B2B target groups, know where market and customer needs lay, and adapt content accordingly. Investigate and deploy our true narrative both for internal and external communication.
You enjoy combining text with images and design. Just as easily as you write a news item, you work on an (animated) video, a newsletter, or a sales presentation. You will also support the execution of marketing campaigns. In short: a versatile and creative internship!
You will be supported by our Marketing and Communication Manager.
Your internship activities:
- Further increasing brand awareness with effective and creative activation campaigns to draw more attention to our products, systems and projects.
- Developing and maintaining our website and social media platforms.
- Creating content like newsletters, short videos, case studies, and flyers.
- Keeping track and analyzing website statistics, including SEO.
- Providing hands-on support on our stands at international trade fairs.
- Overall support for our Marketing department.
- You are currently studying Commercial Economics, International Business, Digital Marketing, Communication, Creative Business or any other relevant direction.
- You are proficient in English, both verbally and in writing, Dutch is a plus as any other foreign language would be.
- You are creative and results-oriented and you have an excellent self-starting ability.
- You have a commercial mindset and good organizational and communication skills.
- You enjoy working in a team.
In return, we’ll offer you
A competitive internship compensation, opportunities to join training or workshops, flexible working hours, hybrid working, healthy snacks, informal monthly get-togethers, a pleasant international work atmosphere, travel allowance, on-site visits to (international) rail projects and customers, a company computer, time to work on your school assignments and of course you will learn a lot from our experienced and high educated staff members who are really looking forward to share their knowledge and experience with you.
About the company
The international working place of edilon)(sedra offers a great opportunity to develop your talents and to make a difference within teams of professional and highly motivated colleagues.
Would you like to be part of a company that makes a positive and visible impact on thousands of rail passengers every day? At edilon)(sedra your daily work can contribute to innovative track technologies and solutions for that exact purpose.